Monday 19 November 2012

Print Work: The Concept

My digipack and magazine advert will be the release and promotion of the single 'Life in the Machine'. The brand identity i'll be trying to achieve is to make the younger audience aware of what it is and the messages hidden within the photographs.
My inspiration for the idea came when I was sat by the river and a massive flock of birds flew over me and I continued to watch their behaviour of which I personified and Made me think of the common person doing their typical routine which links to the song title. The print work will appear elegant yet highly disjunctive and entropic due to having a aesthetically pleasing photograph of a bird yet completely meaning the opposite. Kind of like taking a photo of a prisoner behind metaphorical bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment